Tuesday, 11 August 2015

Beauty Haul




Lately, I have been loving Lush's face masks. I have recommended them to all of my friends, and they have found them great as well. My favourite face mask is the Mask of Magnaminty, which I usually add alongside my bath essentials. They recently brought out this Cup O'Coffee face and body mask, so I thought I would give this one a go as well. 
I also picked up my top Lush bar, which I usually get in pink, but a little splurge onto a blue bar has deemed well because it smells amazing. Nearly everyone has tried this bar, and it has stayed popular for so long because it literally is great. It lasts so long and smells/looks so pretty.

My next product I picked up has been having such a hype lately - the Garnier Cleansing Water. Although I don't tend to wear a lot of makeup, this is meant to be perfect for getting rid of any product on your face.

Recently, my hair has been dying from this change of weather from summer to what seems like early winter! I find most Aussie products are amazing for moisturising, so I thought I would give this deep conditioner a go.

Let me know if any of you guys have tried these products!

Laura xo


No comments:

Post a Comment