Thursday, 22 May 2014

Design Studios in Asheville



Today I visited about 7 different design studios around Asheville, including jewellery, textiles, ceramics and fine art. As I have just finished being in full time education, taking my A-levels, I'm hoping to start a portfolio/styling book with inspiration I get while I go travelling. The first stop of my travels was America, therefore this will be my introduction page of things that have inspired through colour/texture. I'll start posting finished pages later into summer for you guys to see. Let me know if you want any names of artist if you're interested in their work, a lot of them had Etsy pages I could try to find to link for you. Here are just a few of my favourite pieces I saw today, that I thought I might share.









Laura xo

No comments:

Post a Comment