Thursday, 8 May 2014

Current Favourites #2

Moonbright is an online jewellery store, that have silver/threaded bracelets/anklets and necklaces. They are all really affordable and really pretty, I have just ordered pretty much everything from the site, so I will review and take pictures for you guys when they arrive! Each piece is only around £4!

Another new obsession of mine this month is Miley Cyrus's Bangerz Album. I went to go see her live at the O2 this week and it was such a good night, it made me love her songs even more. I had the pleasure of meeting Caspar Lee, Joe Sugg and Ryan Beatty at the concert who were all lovely.

Another major splurge of mine this week was on Fashion Union which I had never ordered from. I bought A LOT of summery pieces so I will add that into my haul I should have up by the end of next week.

Hope you have all had a lovely week!

Laura xo





1 comment:

  1. I love that moon necklace, definitely going to check that brand out the prices are so good!

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete