Instagram Update #1


This is my first instagram update, so instead of doing a massive post I thought I'd pick out my favourite pictures I instagrammed recently. I've managed to get signal now down in Portugal. Tell me if any of you would like me to do a certain post and I'll make sure I get round to that!
Laura xo

1. Went out to Patara in Chelsea, they do amazing Thai food and yummy drinks.
2.  Beach in Portugal
3. View from my bedroom

1. New jewellery I bought off ebay.  I'm going to make a post showing everything I got at some point later this week when I get back from holiday.
2. Went to a concert with one of my friends in London
3. London Zoo penguin show

1. I went to the rainforest cafe
2.  Saw these heels on tumblr and loved them.
3. Sample sale at work



7 comments

  1. aw, so jealous you were at that spot on the beach! lovely phone photos.

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so lovely, I don't want to leave! Thank you xx

      Delete
  2. Hellloooo. Blog this very enjoyable. :))))
    Good bye. :)
    merveyilldiz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's better than I would excepted

    ReplyDelete
  4. in love with this post, and your whole entire blog in general.

    lots of love from the casper&pearl girls – a little Aussie fashion brand
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much! That's really sweet. xx

      Delete