Winter Haul




Even though it's a bit early, I wanted to go and see what winter pieces are out now. 
Winter Wonderland has opened, which means I feel like I can start pretending it's december...agreed?

I'm obsessed with Zara and H&M's homeware stuff at the moment. I find the best place to get little pieces like this brush pot is H&M, and then for throws and bedding, Zara is amazing for it! I love Zara's blue bedding from their new collection.

However, I went for some cheaper alternatives to Zara this time and got this bedding and jumper from Primark, which are super cosy and so cute!

Hope you guys are having a lovely weekend so far.

Laura xo


8 comments

  1. Nice blog! Beautiful monkeys! If you want, we can to follow each other on bloglovin! Just follow me here and I'll follow you back! ♥ https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is such a great haul! I love everything, especially the emoji top - they are my favourite emojis haha.

    - GIVEAWAY! - www.veebzboo.com/veebz-boo-com-birthday-plus-giveaway
    - www.youtube.com/veebzboo - My Autumn Matte Make-up Look

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, haha same! I love the monkeys. xo

      Delete
  3. love the monkey emojis, so cute!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so adorable and literally so cosy! xo

      Delete
  4. Aww that sweater is the cutest thing ever!! I'm obsessed with the monkey emojis ^^

    Love, Kerstin
    http://www.missgetaway.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. They're my favourite! xo

      Delete