Bath Essentials

by - 17:56


Bath essentials with lush products

Bed Head shampoo and conditioner


Bed Head and Lush Porducts

Bath Essentials

Recently, I have been loving Bed Head hair products. I'm prone to frizzy hair, so I find their products are amazing for moisturising and even in this summer heat I have had no problems.
I recommend the Neutrogena grapefruit scrub as well, which I have been using for quite a while now. It's made my skin completely clear up of any blemishes and it smells amazing. 

Then to add in something different I normally use a Lush product, either bath bomb or a shower cream. This time I used their Fun bars which you can use as a soap. I can tell this will last a while because you only need the smallest amount to lather up a lot.

I always follow through after a bath or shower with my Garnier intensive lotion. This stuff is amazing and not too heavy at all, which I find a lot of intentive moisturisers are, like the Nivea creme. Just not my thing...

Anyway,

I hope you're all having a lovely weekend so far!

Laura xo

You May Also Like

4 lovely comments

  1. I've heard so many good things about that face scrub! I also need to try out the Bed Head range. My hair is a mess at the moment!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good! I absolutely love the Bed Head stuff - definitely worth a try. Xx

      Delete
  2. I love the Bed Head range, as the product lasts for ages, as well as the quality product! x

    http://luxuryblush.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, especially these bottle sizes, they're perfect xo

      Delete

FOLLOW ME @ INSTAGRAM