Latest Love

by - 12:32

1. Atlantic - Pacific / Lately
2. Evelinaat / Sweater Weather
3. Gal Meets Glam / Winter White In Place Des Vosges
4. La Princesca / Outfit Of The Week
5. Refinery29 / How To Make The Perfect Hot Chocolate
6. It's Roze / Recent Beauty Buys
Hello! Here's a few of my favourite blog posts recently. I'm loving the typical wintery things...layering, bold lips and yummy warm drinks/food. Working doing social media on a regular basis at work is a bonus for me, because I love looking through blogs. It's basically doing most of the things I do at home, yet doing it professionally.

Hope you all have a nice ending to your weeks!

Laura xo

You May Also Like

2 lovely comments

  1. Your jobs sounds amazing!! And I also love the wintery things. Great post and I got a great outfit inspiration from it :)

    Kisses, Kali
    | Kali's inspiration board |

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ME @ INSTAGRAM