Latest Love

by - 12:02


H&M's collaboration with Alexander Wang to make a sporty, modern collection has released the lookbook and it has been my love of the week. I love sporty clothing and think all the clothes in this collection will be very popular because of their trendy, minimalistic quality. I'm very excited for this collection to hit stores on November 6th to see the response!


Laura xo

You May Also Like

2 lovely comments

  1. I am so excited for this colaboration!

    I would love it if you would follow each other on bloglovin! Please check out my blog and let me know if you have followed me. I will follow back immediately!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this collection, I'm mad for minimalism too!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ME @ INSTAGRAM