Backpacking Around Australia

by - 09:32

I'm not a typical girl I would expect to love travelling as much as I did. I normally have a ton of clothes and previously I would pack a suitcase just for a weekend away, but travelling has taught me to appreciate all the things I took for advantage back at home.
Living out of a backpack has been annoying at times but I would never think of backpacking as a difficult experience because of the amazing chances to see and experience new things which make you not even care about small things like that.
Getting away from a routine back where you live can be very refreshing and eye opening. I was able to move on and break up my time in college and work, which has now made me excited to work and made my thoughts clearer on the career path I want to pursue.
I would recommend anyone with the opportunity to go travelling to do it. Even if you can't find other people to go with, a lot of travellers I met (most of them actually) travelled alone and found it fine as everyone is really friendly so you make friends quickly! 

Now as I'm heading home I'm excited to fix my camera and start focusing on improving my blog, while I also pursue a career in fashion.

"To travel is to take a journey into yourself"
"Every day is a journey, and the journey itself is home"
"Wherever you go, go with all your heart"
"No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow"

Hope you guys have a nice weekend!

Laura xo


You May Also Like

1 lovely comments

  1. Fantastic pictures, thanks for sharing <3

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ME @ INSTAGRAM