London Fashion Week - Bora Aksu

by - 16:38


Yesterday I was fortunate enough to go to the Bora Aksu fashion show as a guest of the British Fashion Council. I loved the entire details put into the show to work with his feminine garments. The intricate handmade detailing in the pieces were so delicate and pretty. Bora Aksu is definitely one of my current favourite designers.
After the show I was taken to the lounge where I had a talk from Andrew Tucker, who shared his experiences that he has had through attending around 40 fashion week shows. It was really interesting to hear about his way into the industry, as he originally started as a designer. 

Credit to Vogue

Credit to Vogue for these pictures

Here's a short video I've put together to show you guys a little bit of what I got up to. 
After a hectic day, I eventually got back home for my Valentine's Day evening. Hope you guys all had a lovely week! 



Laura xo


You May Also Like

1 lovely comments

  1. Beautiful collection in pastel tones! :) Very nice!!

    Lu,
    Giveaway Time: http://bit.ly/1f4R1FL

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ME @ INSTAGRAM