Liebster Award ♡

by - 23:48



Liebster Award

Hey guys, here's my Liebster Award, hope you like!
Thank you for the nomination Imogen, make sure you check out her blog!!

Random facts about me:


1. I'm allergic to mint! But I decided to continue eating gum, I just sneeze every time I do haha.
2. I go through phases of being a neat freak, I either spend 8 hours cleaning and organising or I'm a mess.
3. I've died my hair pretty much every colour! Although I've passed that phase now so it's been growing out for the past 8 months.
4. I have an obsession with My Mad Fat Diary (UK tv show) right now!
5. I have a 3 month old puppy.
6. Until this year, I literally did no exercise, whereas now I try to do an hour a day.
7. I have an obsession with stars, I have a planetarium projector I put on every night when I'm falling asleep. (Quite nerdy really)
8. I love travelling and I'm taking a year out starting summer to go around Australia and Thailand.
9. I have two tattoos.
10. I either have to have unsweetened green tea or the complete opposite of breakfast tea with 2 sugars.
11. I'd love to take a makeup artist course soon!


1. Whats your favourite TV show?
Gossip Girl or Skins

2. Whats your favourite book and why?

The Great Gatsby, probably because it's an easy read but I loved analysing it too.

3. If you you could time travel just once which time period would you travel to?

1950s just for all the fashion. It's my main inspiration for most of my designs I do, I love how feminine womenswear was.

4. Whats your number one pet peeve?

I hate people that patronise you.

5. If you could have anyone's wardrobe who's would it be and why?

Beyonce just for all the lace in her outfits. I have a tiny (massive) obsession with lace, I think it's so pretty.

6. If you could meet anyone in the world (dead or alive) who would it be and why?

Jennifer Aniston. She's my favourite actor and she seems so nice!

7. Whats your favourite Disney film?

Beauty and the Beast without a doubt! The snow scene kills me, and I probably play the soundtrack everyday haha.

8. What is your dream job?

Fashion editor/writer

9. What's your favourite perfume?

At the moment it's Gilly Hicks - La Perouse, but my all time favourite is Paco Robanne, Lady Million.

10. Who's your celebrity crush?

Leonardo DiCaprio

11. What's your all time favourite song?
Rudimental - Feel the love.


My Questions:

1. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
2. Handbags or shoes?
3. Do you have any piercings?
4. What's your dream place to go on holiday?
5. Who's your favourite disney character?
6. Favourite TV show currently?
7. Sweet or savoury?
8. Favourite drink?
9. Favourite scented candle flavour?
10. Favourite shop?
11. Favourite nail colour?

11 Bloggers I would like to nominate:

Lily - sussexseaspray.blogspot.co.uk
Xyza - lovesydaixy.blogspot.co.uk
Nani - nanihm.blogspot.de
Olivia - fashionatyourfingertipsuk.blogspot.co.uk
Sarah - sarahlouiseruth.blogspot.ie
Jasi - faithtrustandalillpixiedust.blogspot.co.uk
Laura - lauraslandofbeauty.blogspot.co.uk
Casey - caseyliaw.blogspot.sg
Emily - www.lacarmella.co.uk
Kalina - kalisinspirationboard.blogspot.co.uk
Tash - thelittlehappys.blogspot.se


The Rules:
1. Link the person who nominated you.
2. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
4. Make up 11 questions and ask 11 bloggers with less than 250 followers to answer them (don't forget to let them know).

Laura xo


You May Also Like

2 lovely comments

  1. It's always so itneresting to read other's answers to this quiz. You learn so much more about the personality :)

    Lu,
    Last chance to enter the giveaway: www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for nominating me. Sorry I havent got round to posting it yet I have it almost finished just stuck on who to nominate! :)

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ME @ INSTAGRAM