Summer Catch Up

by - 10:29

Hey guys, I haven't posted in a while so I thought I'd do a summer catch up through photos. I went to South Carolina for two weeks to stay with my grandparents which was so much fun because I got to go with them to look at Clemson University.
When I got back I had a BBQ with about 15 friends before I went away again. I found these earrings in a little boutique shop in America and loved them, I'm obsessed with red jewellery.

I went away for a girls holiday over to Zante, which was one of the best holidays I have ever been on. I'm definitely going back next summer for a month or two. We went on a boat trip into all the caves which was amazing because the water's so clear.

I got a henna tattoo done while I was there on my shoulder of a rose, which I thought was really cute.
Finally only 3 days after getting back from Zante, I went off to see my Dad in Portugal where I'm staying for three weeks then back to England finally. I can't wait to get back into my bed:)
I'm going to make sure I keep updating this blog now! Hope you've had a nice summer!

Laura xo



You May Also Like

2 lovely comments

  1. Gorgeous pictures, hope you had fun! :)

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ME @ INSTAGRAM